by Thomas Tessier
Introduction by Jack Ketchum
Signed Limited Edition - $70.00
Fine in fine dj; new and unread, direct from the publisher
OUT OF PRINT FROM THE PUBLISHER
Centipede Press, 2012; 336 pp.; limited to 300 signed hardcovers
Bobby Ives never meant to hurt his lover. It was a bizarre accident, a morbid impulse, with his hands apparently pushing her beneath the wheels of a city bus. Then it happened again, a playful race with a jogger in Hyde Park. And that was just the beginning. Thomas Tessier's take on the werewolf novel is one of the more inventive and challenging works in the genre, and the novel has a highly esteemed reputation.
Our handsome edition has a new introduction by Jack Ketchum, a new afterword by the author, a bonus short novel, "The Dreams of Dr Ladybank," and the original Signet paperback cover art. In addition, we also feature a reproduction of the Pan Books poster that promoted the book back in 1979. Limited to 300 copies. Signed by Thomas Tessier.
- Limited to 300 copies, each signed by Thomas Tessier.
- Introduction by Jack Ketchum.
- Includes Signet paperback art in color, and Pan Books poster art, also in color.
- Includes a bonus novella, "The Dreams of Dr Ladybank."
- Afterword by Thomas Tessier.
- Ribbon marker, head and tail bands, three-piece cloth construction.